• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello from a creator in Nashville, Tennessee!

Weird Nashville

User name: Weird Nashville
Title of introduction: Hello from a creator in Nashville, Tennessee!
Your name/ Alias: Jim
Where are you from? Nashville, TN
How did you find TubeBuddy? I first found TubeBuddy via a Google search. Then I checked out a few videos and took the plunge. Tried the free account for a while and then committed to a Year of Legend to try to make this Youtube thing work.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I mainly joined the forums to check on known issues and to possibly get tips and help on key features that I haven't even begun to use yet.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: At my stage in life; I do not expect to be a financially profitable channel. If it happens, then great.

But what I want is to have a channel where I can connect with other people who have the same interests as I.

I absolutely love chatting back and forth in the comments on my videos with the people who stumble across my little patch of YouTube.

Like many, I am pushing for the 1K/4K monetization line - because, why not?

But once there, who knows?
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, sometimes BiWeekly. I try to pst on Friday nights or Saturday afternoons. But I will post at other times because I just get excited about what I just finished and can't wait to see if anyone likes it.
What are your hobbies? My current hobby is this. Just learning to be a content creator and having fun. MY content draws on my passions for 70's horror movies, Star Trek, weird stuff (kinda like the old In Search Of TV series).
What is your biggest dream? For my channel it would be for me to get enough engagement to keep me preoccupied almost full time as I enter retirement.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/WeirdNashville

• Love
Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

groovy horrror scifi

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Just had a look at your channel, it looks like you're having fun with it and well done on all those subs and you have some decent views on your channel.
I noticed you're into horror which is what drew me in as I'm a huge horror fan , I have been since I was a kid in the 70s and 80s ( mnetally I still am !! ).
Good luck with your channel, nice to see some Kolchak on there.

Reactions: Weird Nashville
OP
OP
Weird Nashville

Weird Nashville

Just had a look at your channel, it looks like you're having fun with it and well done on all those subs and you have some decent views on your channel.
I noticed you're into horror which is what drew me in as I'm a huge horror fan , I have been since I was a kid in the 70s and 80s ( mnetally I still am !! ).
Good luck with your channel, nice to see some Kolchak on there.
Sounds like you and I are two of a kind!

The horror playlists are my pet project (have second video going up this week on the made for tv horror movies of the 70s).

Initially, it was the Kolchak stuff that got the highest views and subs. But my recent work on some Star Trek vids has really kicked things up for me. My subs, views, and hours have pretty much doubled in the past three weeks or so. So I've got a nice little wave going. It will be fun to see where it goes as it's not "huge"; just unexpected.

Good luck, and nice to meet you!