• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi, I am Yzmamma running my kid's channel. He is very entertaining and I have learnt animation video editing for him to rock on youtube. Total shift f

yzmamma

User name: yzmamma
Title of introduction: Hi, I am Yzmamma running my kid's channel. He is very entertaining and I have learnt animation video editing for him to rock on youtube. Total shift from being an Engineer to a youtuber now!
Your name/ Alias: yz mamma
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be part of community to know how to use the tools to help my channel grow
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to spread positivity as life is too stressful these days. The money I generate, I want to help in educating & feeding kids & orphans. Provide any kind of help to the kids that I can.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly for full episodes, shorts I intend to do twice a week.
What are your hobbies? Playing around with my kids, learning animation and cartoon creation these days gets me excited. I like to practice and read positivity books and videos. I have been practicing engineering for 7 years now but working with kids is exhausting, yes! but very beautiful and gave me the peace that I needed. Also pushing myself to learn something new gives me the excitement in life and keeps me going. I love to test my smartness (haha) and I am funny (lol)
What is your biggest dream? To run a business of my own and help kids all around the world. Kids born wityh disabilities or kids left alone. Kids who are struggling to make a living or do not have anything to feed themselves. Becoming a mother made me discover this side of mine where my world revolves and thinks about the kids around the world and how they face problems and if I can just do the tiniest thing to help them to get that precious smile.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6CLmYxBq1muAYBbHgcCQQ