• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel A new book related channel! Book notes, reviews, and more!

chadtaylor

User name: chadtaylor
Title of introduction: A new book related channel! Book notes, reviews, and more!
Your name/ Alias: Chad Taylor
Where are you from? Southern California
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found a YouTuber named Annie Dube who has great advice for new video creators. She recommended TubeBuddy and it's been very helpful thus far.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To engage with other new creators and find inspiration. I'm sure there is plenty of great information for new video creators as well that will improve my video quality and audience engagement.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to interact with people who share my love of reading and exchange ideas about interesting works of literature, nonfiction, etc. I also wanted to devote my free time to an artistic endeavor like video production. I've already loved learning how to produce visually appealing videos and have also really enjoyed learning about cameras and colors.

Producing reading related videos will also force me out of my comfort zone in terms of what I read. I'll be forced to expose myself to genres and books that I wouldn't have otherwise considered since I want to record my growth and everything I learn.

I've never really exposed myself online but realized that 2022 is a perfect time to finally use the internet to enrich myself and my hobbies.
How frequently do you upload? I post weekly but will be taking the next couple weeks off since I'm getting married.
What are your hobbies? Reading is my main hobby, but I also love watching quality films and shows. (Succession is my current favorite). I also exercise frequently and play a lot of basketball.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to just be happy and find peace internally.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7oXgVscZr0kxVJJN55DhA

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome aboard, Chad. Many people seem to love book channels. I have stumbled onto a few of them and you will be in good company.

OP
OP
chadtaylor

chadtaylor

Welcome aboard, Chad. Many people seem to love book channels. I have stumbled onto a few of them and you will be in good company.
Thanks Matt!

I didn't really start seeing many book channels until recently but they just had a nice vibe and interesting ideas to explore. Excited to be part of the community.