• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How can i increase subscriber?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
First and foremost:

• Love
Reactions: Damon

Sandra Elisabeth

Hello,
I am a new youtuber and i don't know how can i increase my subscriber free, please help me?
There are many ways to gain subscribers to your YouTube Channel, but it all starts with offering great value, continuous engagement, and persistence. Any success online takes time, motivation, positive action, and skill, but it can be done.
Tips
#1 - Post 1 video per day
#2 - Encourage people to watch your videos and leave a comment
#4 - Watch and learn from those who are already successful & do what they do
#3 - Don't give up

Reactions: Damon

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Forget about subscribers for now. Focus on views, especially the length of the views. The more people you get watching your content for longer periods of time the better your channel will do. Subscribers will eventually follow.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Be consistent and keep uploading videos regularly with good content. Subscribers will come automatically for sure.

• Love

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello,
I am a new youtuber and i don't know how can i increase my subscriber free, please help me?
The nail has already been hit on the head by @Stanley OrchardBuddy, @Brave Starr & @Sumi Kakati all I've got to add is just take your time it doesn't matter if it's once a day, one a week or one a month or whatever the quality and consistency is all that matters so just find a pattern which fits with you and go for it.

• Love