• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered after creating a vidoe content what next

Roroo

good day and happy new year please i have created my content and published using creators studio now how can i drive views should i promote it or what and what should be my next step thank you

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
good day and happy new year please i have created my content and published using creators studio now how can i drive views should i promote it or what and what should be my next step thank you
There are three variables you have to consider for this question:

1. So long as you have researched and have chosen solid Keywords that are both underserved and pertinent for your video...

2. ...You have maximized the optimization of these keyword phrases into your metadata as well as crafted an engaging and compelling title/description/thumbnail to interweave and combine with these keyword phrases...

3. ...and you have created a video which is going to compete against the other videos which already exist for this subject...

Then all you need to do is wait. This is a learning process, and you need to take a step back and let your video collect data. Once it has garnered some impressions (over the next few weeks) you can go back and review its performance. See where you are losing viewers, see what terms you ranked for (and which ones you it did not). Take all that information and make improvements for future videos. Be mindful; a video can very easily start garnering a lot of views months and even years after it has been published. So if it doesn't pop-off at first that doesn't necessarily mean it's a dud. Sometimes it does take time. And while you are waiting you can take the information that's provided, continue to improve your library and then when one does go off you will have an entire collection of videos which can also go off right next to it.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There are three variables you have to consider for this question:

1. So long as you have researched and have chosen solid Keywords that are both underserved and pertinent for your video...

2. ...You have maximized the optimization of these keyword phrases into your metadata as well as crafted an engaging and compelling title/description/thumbnail to interweave and combine with these keyword phrases...

3. ...and you have created a video which is going to compete against the other videos which already exist for this subject...

Then all you need to do is wait. This is a learning process, and you need to take a step back and let your video collect data. Once it has garnered some impressions (over the next few weeks) you can go back and review its performance. See where you are losing viewers, see what terms you ranked for (and which ones you it did not). Take all that information and make improvements for future videos. Be mindful; a video can very easily start garnering a lot of views months and even years after it has been published. So if it doesn't pop-off at first that doesn't necessarily mean it's a dud. Sometimes it does take time. And while you are waiting you can take the information that's provided, continue to improve your library and then when one does go off you will have an entire collection of videos which can also go off right next to it.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal

I generally follow what Derral Eves school of thought which is to NOT directly promote any single video because you may attract the wrong type of viewer. Yes, create awareness of the channel but you don't spam a video all over the place. Let the YT algorithm do its thing and find the right viewers for your video. By all means, follow what @Stanley OrchardBuddy just said. Totally agree with him.

Amanda Summers

Known Member
Welcome to the Youtube community. I don't know why, but I don't see your channel. I like to look at the newer newbies than me.

VU IQ

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If it is your first video, I congratulate you on starting your YouTube Journey. I hope you had researched the topic for your video i.e. looking at the competition, traffic volume and keywords. Now that you have published the video, I would suggest that you share this video on your social media. If you use reddit, post the video in relevant subreddits if you believe it can add some value. Otherwise, Don't spam it.

The concept of whether to share the video or not is highly debated. I think that when the channel is very small or new, We should share the videos as YouTube doesn't really know what our targeted audience is. So, Sending some quality audience by sharing the video isn't bad. But after your channel gets audience, you should stop sharing the videos and let YouTube algorithm do its thing.

-Mazhar

Reactions: Prompt Review