• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel My Introduction And About Me

BuzzFuzzCentral

User name: BuzzFuzzCentral
Title of introduction: My Introduction And About Me
Your name/ Alias: Andrew
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? I first found TubeBuddy on Twitter, followed them to see what the posts were and it led me to here!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Interested to see what other people were talking about and posting! Also a way for me to meet new people who are also content creators.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to hit a minimum of 500 subscribers before the end of 2022 and push myself to create more than I did in 2021.
How frequently do you upload? Starting January 2022, uploading twice a week. A GFUEL review every Wednesday and a FIFA 22 My Player Career Mode episode every Sunday. Upload time is 6PM GMT
What are your hobbies? I love football, love playing FIFA, enjoy racing car games. Gran Turismo growing up was insane! I also love cameras and the science behind computers.
What is your biggest dream? My life goal would be to entertain a community through online content and truly love my job!
YouTube Channel Link: YouTube.com/BuzzFuzzCentral