• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Introducing myself and our Cruise Travel Channel

RichNWC

www.nextwavecruising.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: RichNWC
Title of introduction: Introducing myself and our Cruise Travel Channel
Your name/ Alias: Rich
Where are you from? Naples Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? From YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? We want to grow our channel, share and learn from others
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To create a place where people who love cruising can come and learn more about cruising and how to have the best experience. 250,000 subs would be a big part of that.
How frequently do you upload? We Try for at least once a week but want to get to twice a week.
What are your hobbies? Travel and Photography
What is your biggest dream? To be Happy
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSq3kDHm2aysvVdjfuu2DbA

Reactions: MattCommand1

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome aboard! I love cruises. Been cruising since the early 1990's. I miss it. Not quite ready to do a cruise with Covid running around.

Reactions: RichNWC
OP
OP
RichNWC

RichNWC

www.nextwavecruising.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome aboard! I love cruises. Been cruising since the early 1990's. I miss it. Not quite ready to do a cruise with Covid running around.
Hi Matt, thanks for the welcome! We are also realtors in the Naples Florida area and have a RE channel as well, it's been a crazy year, hasn't it! If I ever get someone looking in your area, I would be happy to send you a referral if you accept them.
We understand the concerns with covid, especially for people with extenuating circumstances. We have been on 6 cruises since the ships have been back and I can tell you that other than camping out in the woods by yourself, cruising continues to be the safest way to vacation. I hope that 2022 this virus continues to be less a part of our lives.

Rich