• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel An Aspiring Creator has Arrived

ScarTV

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: ScarTV
Title of introduction: An Aspiring Creator has Arrived
Your name/ Alias: Scar or Lucas
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I've known of TubeBuddy for years. I made a few gaming videos a few years back where I used the product to help with my channel and videos. All this time later, it still seems to be the best of its kind!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? There's plenty of information buried in the forums that I can use to help me in my journey as a creator. Likewise, I hope I can help others in some capacity to reach their goals and grow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Ultimately, I'd like to make YouTube a source of income. I also stream on Twitch which I'll use traffic from YouTube to funnel back into that. As I'm just beginning the YouTube channel, my current goal is 100 subscribers and 100 video views on my first video.

By the end of 2022, I hope to be at an ambitious 1,000 subscribers and be partnered.
How frequently do you upload? I'm aiming to post at least 1 video per week on Fridays with the exception of this week. Near the end of February, I'm hoping to be at 2 videos weekly.
What are your hobbies? Outside of video games and entertaining people, I enjoy roller skating. I've been skating since I was a young and it's definitely something I have a passion for. DJing is another hobby I picked up about 8 years ago that I've been fortunate enough to make money doing.
What is your biggest dream? It's cliché, but I want to be a successful creator and entertainer. Being able to support myself and my family through creating content and putting a smile on peoples' faces is the end game for me.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxMkjJJ2coBDdUVS4nuKypA