• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Qual a melhor ferramenta do TubeBuddy para um canal de games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J├║Gamer

Entre testes, tags, sugest├╡es, etc... Qual a melhor ferramenta para se usar em um canal gamer que possa ajudar a alavancar nas pesquisas?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Among tests, tags, suggestions, etc... What is the best tool to use in a gamer channel that can help leverage in searches?

The tools which I use and have found the most success with have been the Keyword Explorer (obviously), the Translations option, Click-Magnet and A/B Testing tools. The Keyword Explorer is single-handedly the greatest tool provided to YouTubers ever. I find a lot of value in the other tools, but it is these other tools included with the Legend licenses that I am finding the most helpful these days. Thumbnails mean views and Translations equal new audiences.

As ferramentas que utilizo e com as quais tenho mais sucesso são o Keyword Explorer (obviamente), a opção Traduções, Click-Magnet e ferramentas de teste A / B. O Keyword Explorer é, sozinho, a melhor ferramenta fornecida para YouTubers de todos os tempos. Eu acho muito valor nas outras ferramentas, mas são essas outras ferramentas incluídas com as licenças Legend que considero mais úteis atualmente. Miniaturas significam visualizações e traduções iguais a novos públicos.

Status
Not open for further replies.