• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered SEO score Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theory Guitar

Guitarist and YouTube Enthusiast
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
OK so I hope this is the right place to post this but I have a video on my channel and I did keyword research on the title and the SEO score was 85 so I was like ok that's decent I think I will post it. Then today I decided to see if I could come up with a better title and I did but then my SEO went down to 70. The first title was 3 EPIC finger Exercises (how to play) and the second one was How to play three finger exercises why does the better title make my SEO score come down?????

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
The SEO score reflects the way YouTube looks at your metadata to determine what audience to put it in front of. YT does this by reading your title/description/tags and to see what your video is about. So when you changed your title you dropped some of the keyword phrase(s) you had there and it dropped your score.

You can hover your mouse over the SEO score for your video and a screen will pop up that shows you exactly what is comprising that score so that you know what to fix.

FYI: I had to remove your video link. We don't allow video/channel links in posts here.

Reactions: Theory Guitar

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
The SEO score reflects the way YouTube looks at your metadata to determine what audience to put it in front of. YT does this by reading your title/description/tags and to see what your video is about. So when you changed your title you dropped some of the keyword phrase(s) you had there and it dropped your score.

You can hover your mouse over the SEO score for your video and a screen will pop up that shows you exactly what is comprising that score so that you know what to fix.

FYI: I had to remove your video link. We don't allow video/channel links in posts here.

Reactions: Theory Guitar
Status
Not open for further replies.