• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Audio Visualizer Videos

M1234

What's up everyone?

I want to use the same audio visualizer on multiple videos. The audio, title and thumbnail as well as the description would be different for each video. I was wondering if YouTube would count them as duplicate videos?

I was also wondering if posting videos with the same audio visualizer could affect the chances of getting views?

OP
OP
M1234

M1234

I probably can't explain it as well as Google Images so If you google audio visualizers you'll see what I'm talking about.

And just for clarification I'm using the audio visualizer as my video.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Ah, I see what audio visualizers are. I think they are pretty cool and want to learn how to produce them reasonably easily but have not been successful in finding easy software to do it.

In regards to using the same visualizer, as long as something else is different in the video (such as the audio or image), I think you should be able to upload. I assume you don't want to spam the visualizer but they are essentially different content.

OP
OP
M1234

M1234

Thanks for replying,

I was worried if youtube would view them as the same videos, the audio in the videos as well as the length of the videos and how the audio visualizer is reacting to the audio would be different for each video, hopefully that lets youtube know that they are not the same videos.

I'll give it a try and see what happens. I'm still fairly new to posting on youtube so if you or anyone has any advice that I should keep in mind when posting videos like this please feel free to share.

Thanks again for replying.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
You will find out very quickly if YT has a problem. YT will generally give you a notification if you try to upload a duplicate video. You should do it once intentionally so you can see the error message yourself. It is an innocent and harmless message and notification.