• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

I think I figured it out. Thanks, everyone here on Tubebuddy

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I just upgraded my subscription and started getting active on TB and now I'm starting to see a big difference. On one keyword I'm already #7. It takes a lot of studying. It finally clicked with me. I had another channel and thought I'd been shadowbanned or just that the bots didn't like me. lol. I knew there was something I was doing wrong. But it was just a matter of tweaking a few things. Now, just to see a number next to the keywords is really satisfying.

I just want to say thank you for all the kind words.

Theory Guitar

Guitarist and YouTube Enthusiast
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just upgraded my subscription and started getting active on TB and now I'm starting to see a big difference. On one keyword I'm already #7. It takes a lot of studying. It finally clicked with me. I had another channel and thought I'd been shadowbanned or just that the bots didn't like me. lol. I knew there was something I was doing wrong. But it was just a matter of tweaking a few things. Now, just to see a number next to the keywords is really satisfying.

I just want to say thank you for all the kind words.
Awesome! TubeBuddy has also really helped me.

Reactions: Amanda Summers