• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Are You Having Trouble with Windows or Android?

Kukuh Prihastomo

User name: Kukuh Prihastomo
Title of introduction: Please Visit My Channel
Your name/ Alias: Kukuh
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to join this forum.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to share my experience.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Drawing
What is your biggest dream? Make people happy
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCmAtQzPrNj5s-ubZ1tk_i6w

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kukuh Prihastomo

Kukuh Prihastomo

If you have problems with Windows or Android, please visit my channel :)
I create tips and tricks too on my channel.
Thank you.

SantiagoMarks

Hey Kukuh,

Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing your channel with us. I'm always on the lookout for helpful tips and tricks for my devices, so I'll definitely check out your channel. I'm glad to see that you upload weekly and share your experiences with others. It's great to have a hobby like drawing, too. Your biggest dream of making people happy is admirable, and I hope you can accomplish that through your channel.

I totally agree with you about r/windows10 being a great resource for all things Windows. I've found the subreddit to be very helpful in the past, especially when it comes to finding solutions to problems or getting advice from other users. For example, I've found the windows 10 product key Reddit threads to be particularly useful when it comes to issues with activation or installation. If you're having trouble with Windows, it might be worth taking a look at the subreddit to see if you can find a thread about your specific issue.

Take care and keep sharing your knowledge with us!

Last edited: