• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Can I find out what keywords other creators use for their videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

boaugyg66

Subscriber Goal
Is there a way to see other tag words people use for their videos? I'd like to know what's being used to make some videos get a million hits, while others get 10. I know there are many components to making a popular video, and I'd like to know all of them, but right now I'm thinking of key/tag words.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
There are two ways which I know one is inspecting the page and searching for the keywords and the other is TubeBuddy itself and that can display the keywords a video is using.
There is a lot in play with getting views like amount of subscribers, content provided and just the right video at the right time. There can be heaps more factors at play for getting views etc.

OP
OP
boaugyg66

boaugyg66

Subscriber Goal
Thank you for your help. I've gone through MY videos and realized I have made a common, classic mistake, and that is a very high percentage of my tags/keywords were all one word. Since signing on with TubeBuddy I'm going through all of them, mainly because TubeBuddy is making it easy with what it offers. So I, even though there's a lot of work redoing all of it, am glad I figured it out before I have hundreds of videos. Thanks again for your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.