• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel The new guy in town, determined to make it happen!

boaugyg66

Subscriber Goal
User name: boaugyg66
Title of introduction: The new guy in town, determined to make it happen!
Your name/ Alias: boaugyg
Where are you from? CT.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw it advertised on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm fairly new to the YouTube way, and really into it. With that being said, I'm not getting something right because it's not going too well. So I want to learn as much as I can, and what better place than in a forum with people who are involved as much as I want to be.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to put out great content for the meditation/relaxation lifestyle and earn some kind of income from it at some point.
How frequently do you upload? I try to add once or twice a week. But slacked a bit recently.
What are your hobbies? I'm into motorcycles, music, I play drums, recently started getting into yoga and meditation. I'm a carpenter by trade, but after turning 55 I decided to see if I can earn an income in a different field, and YouTube seemed like a good road to go down. Once I figure something out, I always make the most of it, and when I am into something, I put all my efforts into figuring it out.
What is your biggest dream? To hit a million subscribers, and have a billion dollars at my disposal.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyfE_cBT-AsrAHogvlsjKYw