• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Life Through the Road Less Traveled.

Maxd

User name: Maxd
Title of introduction: Life Through the Road Less Traveled.
Your name/ Alias: Maxd
Where are you from? Philippines>Europe> Now living in United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search.
I was looking for ways to better Create YouTube titles.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To expand our circle, connect with like-minded people who share the same passion.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To Inspire people that life is not as scary as you see it in the news. That there is more to life behind your walls. To learn and draw inspiration from The Overlanding community, and eventually to do this full-time.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies evolved as I got older. Trail running, hiking, Overlanding, backpacking, swimming, Video editing to name a few.
What is your biggest dream? To explore the world by vehicle-based travel
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/MaxDExpeditions

Amanda Summers

Known Member
User name: Maxd
Title of introduction: Life Through the Road Less Traveled.
Your name/ Alias: Maxd
Where are you from? Philippines>Europe> Now living in United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search.
I was looking for ways to better Create YouTube titles.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To expand our circle, connect with like-minded people who share the same passion.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To Inspire people that life is not as scary as you see it in the news. That there is more to life behind your walls. To learn and draw inspiration from The Overlanding community, and eventually to do this full-time.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies evolved as I got older. Trail running, hiking, Overlanding, backpacking, swimming, Video editing to name a few.
What is your biggest dream? To explore the world by vehicle-based travel
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/MaxDExpeditions
You have a great concept for a channel. Maybe that's my problem. Maybe I should borrow a cute little kid like yours to help boost views. Nice drone shots, too.

Reactions: Maxd
OP
OP
Maxd

Maxd

Thank you, I appreciate you checking it out. Your concept is different than mine. I made the channel as storytime for my son. Yours is more of a travel guide, and you presented it well. You have beautifully conveyed the culture of Nepal, it is very detailed, and youΓÇÖre very articulate in giving your story. YouTube algorithm is weird, or at least the viewers are. You can spend all your time and effort and not gain viewers versus someone who picks their nose or does naked yoga and have a cult following. So don't pay too much attention to the views or subs. We just enjoy creating the content and the people we meet along the way. You got my sub!

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I love what you wrote on the channel description page. Quite moving.

Reactions: Maxd