• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Porta-Fi - Your Preferred Coverage in Portable Audio and More

Beng Yeow

porta-fi.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Beng Yeow
Title of introduction: Porta-Fi - Your Preferred Coverage in Portable Audio and More
Your name/ Alias: Beng Yeow or BY
Where are you from? Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? TubeBuddy found me instead via one of their advertising links, and I clicked through.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to take YouTubing seriously, so it is time to be part of a community. I think this is a great place to start! And hopefully, we can all grow together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share knowledge in Personal Audio enjoyment, I am just starting with integrating the videos in the form of unboxing as part of my written reviews on Porta-Fi.com. So do let me know what type of content you would like to see from me.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Music listening, Photography, Gaming and yes, I do have a pair of green hands.
What is your biggest dream? To establish and grow the channel eventually to provide employment and opportunities for fellow individuals who are equally passionate.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdaLYwc0bFdo17MM3piikgA

Reactions: Favey

Favey

Hy my name is favour and I'm a Nigerian.
I found TubeBuddy through Annie Dub─ô.i don't have a favourite TubeBuddy tool yet.i join the forum in order to know more about YouTube and grow my channel. I started YouTube in order to help people become better people.i make videos on faith, food and lifestyle and my lifestyle right now is all about uni. I like cooking, reading and playing badminton. My biggest dream right now, is just to have " k" at the back of my subscriber count.