• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered My upcoming milestones subscribers count is not moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouje Prepper

When I signed up the subscribers count said 1 more, I've gotten 10 more since and it's still saying one more. The green bar is not filled in either.
Thanks!

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
There are a few things to note when it comes to metrics/milestones:

1. Data for milestones in our app and in our browser extension typically update every two hours but... for some data it gets pulled from and external site (statfire) and not from the YouTube API.
  2. Video views and metrics can be delayed in their updates by up to 24-48 hours when being pulled from the statfire website.
  3. Video views will go down if a video is unlisted or private as we only get data for public video views.
  4. To see the data that is being reported for your channel to TubeBuddy you can also double check the statfire website → https://statfire.com/ and enter your channel information in the search bar.

Reactions: MattCommand1

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I am not sure if I understand you correctly. If I misunderstood, I apologize in advance.

Lately, I've noticed that my subscriber count within YT Studio Creator differs from the TB/public subscriber count.

I did some digging to find out why that may be happening. Some subscribers we may get are not legitimate and could be from bots. YT supposedly runs internal verification checks to make sure that is a real subscriber, not a bot/fake subscriber.

Now I have learned to not put too much weight on the YT Studio Creator count. I have seen the number go down within a couple of hours. I took that as a sign that YT determined that a subscriber I received was not legitimate.

OP
OP
Bouje Prepper

Bouje Prepper

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. If I misunderstood, I apologize in advance.

Lately, I've noticed that my subscriber count within YT Studio Creator differs from the TB/public subscriber count.

I did some digging to find out why that may be happening. Some subscribers we may get are not legitimate and could be from bots. YT supposedly runs internal verification checks to make sure that is a real subscriber, not a bot/fake subscriber.

Now I have learned to not put too much weight on the YT Studio Creator count. I have seen the number go down within a couple of hours. I took that as a sign that YT determined that a subscriber I received was not legitimate.

I've noticed the same thing; I went from 222 subs back to 217 subs like three times lol. It's not YT sub count I'm talking about it's the Milestones sub counter that's not moving. I appreciate you responding.

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
There are a few things to note when it comes to metrics/milestones:

1. Data for milestones in our app and in our browser extension typically update every two hours but... for some data it gets pulled from and external site (statfire) and not from the YouTube API.
  2. Video views and metrics can be delayed in their updates by up to 24-48 hours when being pulled from the statfire website.
  3. Video views will go down if a video is unlisted or private as we only get data for public video views.
  4. To see the data that is being reported for your channel to TubeBuddy you can also double check the statfire website → https://statfire.com/ and enter your channel information in the search bar.

Reactions: MattCommand1
Status
Not open for further replies.