• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question YouTube Views, Subscribers Frozen

DanielMyBrother99

Hello, Tube buddies. So, my channel views and subscriber count are frozen. I gained a new subscriber back on Nov. 30, but my subscriber count did not change (YouTube Studio shows the new subscriber). I released a playlist on Dec. 3 but my view count did not budge either. I've read that this may be just a routine audit. Fine ... but I've been frozen for almost 10 days now. Tried all the suggested solutions on YouTube, didn't work.

Anyone else had this experience (and have a remedy)?

UPDATE: Published a new playlist yesterday and views/subscribers still frozen.

Last edited:

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
The biggest thing to remember is that yes Subscribers are nice but don't worry about them cause YouTube is a marathon not a sprint. Everyone at different points get plateaus etc along with YouTube from my understanding also validates subs so they don't always show up instantly but just keep up the work and you'll get there.

Reactions: BunnyBlue

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah I agree with @The Kitchen Gamer here. Your counts aren't frozen. You are just at a stage where your are experiencing a plateau. We all go through it. Double down on your content; focus on making your next three videos twice as interesting as your previous videos. Go all in on making your content as amazing as you can physically make it.

BunnyBlue

My subs are going up slowly. I guess keep applying the advice and keep producing quality videos. (shrug)

OP
OP
D

DanielMyBrother99

Yeah I agree with @The Kitchen Gamer here. Your counts aren't frozen. You are just at a stage where your are experiencing a plateau. We all go through it. Double down on your content; focus on making your next three videos twice as interesting as your previous videos. Go all in on making your content as amazing as you can physically make it.
Thanks, Stanley. Appreciate the encouragement.
Daniel

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB