• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Moving Tags

Vince Alvino

Ham Shack Reviews
TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Anywhere there are tags.
It would would be nice to be able to move tags. I list all relevant tags first and then I would like to move them according to what I think are the better tags to the top.
This would be a feature I used every video and I feel others would like it to.

Reactions: BunnyBlue
OP
OP
Vince Alvino

Vince Alvino

Ham Shack Reviews
TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
When I add my keywords and the video posts, there are ranking numbers next to the better keywords. What I am suggesting is to be able to grab keywords and move them within the tags box. This way we can put the highest numbers first. This should help our videos to rank higher.

As an added feature, this can be added to the TubeBuddy ladder. Maybe in the lower half since it will better most, if not all videos.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
The problem with this is the amount of data pulled from the YouTube API (they are kinda picky about it) versus the reward; this would require the pull of two data sets, the tags themselves as listed and their rankings. To resort this... and then to maintain a resort which took into account changes and updates to rankings... that may present some issues.

Don't get me wrong... there are two big issues that I have with the TubeBuddy/YouTube relationship and one is that API allowance. In a perfect word I could see this being a great addition and regardless I will bring this up to the developers. It will make for a fun conversation to say the least.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
It would be very convenient to be able to drag & drop tags, but even YouTube themselves do not offer this. What I have done is copy the tags, place them in Notepad, rearrange, copy, paste them back in YT. A bit clunky, but it works. Mostly I use that if I am shopping for tags on other videos...