• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Why do TB and YT numbers not match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djrathbun

YT analytics reports I surpassed 1M views last week but TB milestones says in need 50k more views. WhatΓÇÖs up with that?

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
There are a few things to note here:
1. Data for milestones in-app (this includes on mobile) usually updates every couple of hours but... for some data it gets pulled from statfire and not youtube api.
2. Video views and metrics can be delayed in their updates by up to 24-48hours when being pulled from statfire site.
3. Video views will go down if a video is unlisted privateded so that could also cause number to go down.
4. From what I am seeing being reported in statfire for your channel, it seems to be inline with what TubeBuddy is matching → https://statfire.com/channels/UCbT6bph6TcR-6ByiXzU3RYg

Hope that helps

• Love
Reactions: MattCommand1

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
There are a few things to note here:
1. Data for milestones in-app (this includes on mobile) usually updates every couple of hours but... for some data it gets pulled from statfire and not youtube api.
2. Video views and metrics can be delayed in their updates by up to 24-48hours when being pulled from statfire site.
3. Video views will go down if a video is unlisted privateded so that could also cause number to go down.
4. From what I am seeing being reported in statfire for your channel, it seems to be inline with what TubeBuddy is matching → https://statfire.com/channels/UCbT6bph6TcR-6ByiXzU3RYg

Hope that helps

I love StatFire! Never knew it existed! Learned something new today!

Any other neat sites like StatFire? I only know about Social Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.