• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Sunset Lover

Local Sunset Videos

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Local Sunset Videos
Title of introduction: Sunset Lover
Your name/ Alias: Vikram
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw TubeBuddy from a Youtuber while he was streaming and I'm curious after that
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I encourage to grow on youtube with TubeBuddy and I think this is the right and better place
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Step by step I want to reach a monetize step, and getting bigger and bigger with my channel topic
How frequently do you upload? on mood, hahaha
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClmBl2bxW07Tn8Qh8UChMdA

Reactions: DebuJalanan
OP
OP
Local Sunset Videos

Local Sunset Videos

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Before I want to say Thank you for current moderators for allowing me to publish this post. Actually Im not sure my channel theme is entertainment, and I need few suggestion about my channel. I hope you can give me recommendation relating to my channel. Thanks!

Woodward

TubeBuddy Legend
www.woodwardenglish.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Sunset Lover.... Here is a sunset I just took minutes ago (Auckland, New Zealand)

sunset-dec-2021.jpg

OP
OP
Local Sunset Videos

Local Sunset Videos

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Vikram! My husband likes to use Sunset and Sunrise photos in his workshops as part of his presentations. What a unique idea for a channel!

Thank you. Oh ya for presentation? wow, unique! I also had a presentation today, but Im not use it, I will to think about it haha