• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Food Review Videos with Specific Countries

Pips

www.Coffeewithpips.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Pips
Title: Food Review Videos with Specific Countries
Type of collaboration: Looking for collabs taste test/review type videos. Example; USA vs the UK - example; taste test similar food items from each other country and critique it. Possibly the same fast-food restaurant chain, compare costs and if it's worth the money? I am looking to collab at first with any countries that have the same foods, or restaurants. Since my viewers are made up mostly within the United States, it's important that the collab be creators that speak English.
Amount of Subscribers: 670
Ways to contact you: info@coffeewithpips.com
Why should they collaborate with you: I have a good clean quality channel, I am creative and professional, but yet I have a personality and deliver my message with a little humor. But at any rate, we need to be a good match or this won't work. If this is something you are interested in, please review my channel first to see if I would be a good match for you, and I will do the same.

If you are interested please email me. Thanks!
Link to Channel: youtube.com/coffeewithpips