• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Cooking is my passion and sharing my experience is my hobby

veggiedelights

User name: veggiedelights
Title of introduction: Cooking is my passion and sharing my experience is my hobby
Your name/ Alias: VeggieDelights
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? TubeBuddy is very popular and helps in people growth. It's everywhere visible especially in YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To grow myself thru my Food channel grow. I would like to share my cooking passion and experience on How to cook Traditional Indian food (Only vegetarian). I am sure this is the right platform for me to grow as I see TubeBuddy is very supportive in people's growth.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: This Food channel is basically for food lovers those who want to cook Indian recipes but afraid of correct measurement, what and how to cook.
ΓÇó I love cooking and always trying Innovative ideas in dissimilar ways.
ΓÇó Asking my friends who are watching my channel that just think about what you would like to cook and I will make it happen to cook as per your choice.
ΓÇó I am very curious to share my cooking experience and the spicy Indian recipes that people love to eat.
ΓÇó The flavor of Indian recipes using India untaught ingredients is something unassailable and delight taste of food.
ΓÇó Sharing little tips on how to cook and what need to be taken care to turn the recipe demanding.
ΓÇó Describing which specific ingredients recommended and good for taste and health.
ΓÇó Explaining what ingredients are typically used and how the dish is traditionally made.
ΓÇó Describing each and every step, walking you thru with tips.
ΓÇó I would like all of those who are watching my channel to share their comments, like my channel and subscribe my channel, if they like it.
Thank you!
How frequently do you upload? Almost Daily or every alternate days. A new recipe in a different way!
What are your hobbies? Cooking, Meditation, Teaching kids....
What is your biggest dream? A successful You Tuber with millions of subscribers, views, comments and so on. I would like to stand myself without any dependency on others...
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/VeggieDelights