• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Are there any other YouTubers from New Zealand? - Eventual Meetups

Woodward

TubeBuddy Legend
www.woodwardenglish.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Woodward
Title: Are there any other YouTubers from New Zealand? - Eventual Meetups
Type of collaboration: Not a collaboration... but looking for fellow Kiwis who may want to eventually get together for a meetup. Also (pre-lockdown) YouTube had in-person events here in NZ (different cities) and I was asked if I knew of anyone that may be interested.
Amount of Subscribers: Not important
Ways to contact you: Reply to this thread or via Twitter (WoodwardEnglish)
Why should they collaborate with you: I have been to multiple YT events here in NZ (and Santiago, Chile when I lived there) and also been invited to Google's offices in Auckland and Santiago. One thing that comes up is the lack of "community" here in Aotearoa... we are a small country after all. There are some individuals YouTubers that get together every now and then, though it is not often that larger groups get together to share experiences and ideas. That is what I would like to help with. I'm based in Auckland though travel quite a bit (well, used to before these lockdowns) so would be up for a meet-up in other cities eventually.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodwardEnglish