• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Youtube Partner Program Monetization Rejected Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGurl

images.jpeg
images.jpeg

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
If your question is about monetization and why you got denied. Typically, they will tell you why you were rejected, things like "reused content" or "copyright violations", etc. If you were uploading content that did not belong to you, I would understand why they would deny you. If you purchase music through a service like iTunes, it does not grant you license to use it in online videos. It's a different type of license you would be paying for. If you purchased a membership to someplace like epidemic sound or soundstripe, you have to make sure to follow their rules for registering your channel with their service so that if they catch the music in their content ID system you will get the violation flag removed if you are properly registered or you contact them to release claim. I'm not sure why you got declined, but I think you have the reason why. All I can offer is advice to keep going and apply again once you meet the requirements and realize that while adsense is always great, it's certainly not the only way to make money online.

Reactions: MattCommand1
OP
OP
J

JerseyGurl

So I figured I cannot be the only idiot to get denied not once but 3 times from monetization lol......Im going to take you along for my denied party hopping journey! So after 2 failed attempts I read every document and watched every dreaded video on how to get monetized....well after deleting all content that absolutely did not belong to me or music (even though I paid for the use of said music) smh I was walked out of the party lol by Youtube's very own Monetization Bouncer...........Anyone else working on NOT collecting rejection lapel buttons for their jackets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.