• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel My restoration and DIY channel - Anshjelm Restoration

Anshjelm

Subscriber Goal
User name: Anshjelm
Title of introduction: My restoration and DIY channel - Anshjelm Restoration
Your name/ Alias: Anshjelm
Where are you from? Finland
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber told about it on his channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more about how YouTube works and find some tips and tricks from other YouTubers to improve my performance
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First I would really much like to reach the magical 1000 subscribers goal. In long run my "dream come true" would be full time YouTuber to finance my life with doing something I really love. Which is all kinds of DIY projects when I can produce my vision to practice
How frequently do you upload? At this point I try to upload 2 videos on a month. Videos is about restoration of old things, vlogs or DIY projects
What are your hobbies? I like to tinker and build stuff. It's fulfilling when you see the final product which you either designed or restored completely as new!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to could finance my life doing YouTube videos. I'm also building my new workshop and studio to new place at the moment and my goal is get it as cool and functional as I can.
YouTube Channel Link: UCVNkWaZt9zTzwNSIXPhTThw