• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Author, Freelance Instructional Designer, YouTuber, Course Creator

Easy Learning

User name: Easy Learning
Title of introduction: Author, Freelance Instructional Designer, YouTuber, Course Creator
Your name/ Alias: Amelia
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Recommended on a video I watched with Derrel Eaves
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Learn from others
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Help others with technology, training, self-publishing, marketing and various software
How frequently do you upload? My goal is weekly or at least monthly
What are your hobbies? Writing, reading, drawing, music, exercise, crafts
What is your biggest dream? Help the world with my training videos, courses, and books, earn a living doing so, and reaching 100K subscribers someday would be awesome
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/easylearningweb

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Amelia,

I am a big fan of Derral Eves. I definitely been influenced by his teachings and his book. And you are off to a great start already!

Reactions: Easy Learning
OP
OP
Easy Learning

Easy Learning

Hi Amelia,

I am a big fan of Derral Eves. I definitely been influenced by his teachings and his book. And you are off to a great start already!
That's great to hear. Yeah, he is great and his videos are so helpful! I've had TubeBuddy for about a year, but I'm just joining the forum and revisiting as there are so many helpful tools. All the best to you

Reactions: MattCommand1