• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback which one is better ?

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
which one is better and will get clicks and watch time ?

Attachments

• How to find best niches for merch by amazon v2.jpg
    How to find best niches for merch by amazon v2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
  • How to find best niches for merch by amazon.jpg
    How to find best niches for merch by amazon.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 121

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
I'd usually pick the one with the face but I would also add, that is a lot of text on the screen, I would reduce it to only what it necessary and increase the amazon logo if that is really what the video is about. Thumbnails look great on a computer screen but remember the majority of traffic comes from a phone and they will see the thumbnail at a much smaller size, so if you can barely read it at a larger size, there's no way to read it on a phone.

OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'd usually pick the one with the face but I would also add, that is a lot of text on the screen, I would reduce it to only what it necessary and increase the amazon logo if that is really what the video is about. Thumbnails look great on a computer screen but remember the majority of traffic comes from a phone and they will see the thumbnail at a much smaller size, so if you can barely read it at a larger size, there's no way to read it on a phone.
Thank you so much. I am flattered that a moderator has commented on my post and given me advice. I actually did AB testing before I posted this, and Now it is finished. Although The one with the image is visually appealing It did not drive much traffic not Click through rates. And I know why, People Do not know me. This would work later on when I have a higher impact and am well known on youtube and other platforms. What can I say, Amazing tool, Amazing Forum, and Amazing people? Keep up the good work.

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I like the one on the left, as well. However, Shelly's advice is true-too much to read. It's hard to make the title concise, but viewers want to know what's in it for them. I wish you would have explained what the writing says. Maybe someone could help you with the title.

Reactions: Explorer Gaming