• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel A Food Lover in the Youtube Mess

noreddin

User name: noreddin
Title of introduction: A Food Lover in the Youtube Mess
Your name/ Alias: Noreddin
Where are you from? Algeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Getting inspired from other YouTubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Getting enough income to be independent.
How frequently do you upload? Getting motization and live from youtube revenue.
What are your hobbies? Blogging, Sports, Football, Travel
What is your biggest dream? Here is a guy that got into the mess of Youtube, I don't even know how to edit, yet I know how to gain followers and get channels big, whether it's Instagram or now Youtube and Tiktok. That's ly field, I want to learn how to monetize those channels and get into financial freedom.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/RecipesSpot/

Reactions: The Kitchen Gamer

DebuJalanan

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum.
With 300k YT subs and 485k Insta followers, you must be some kind of a celebrity.

• Love
Reactions: noreddin

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum.
With 300k YT subs and 485k Insta followers, you must be some kind of a celebrity.

The guy has 4 videos, 17,000 channel views, LOTS of polls, and says that he had a lot of videos he had to remove due to copyright issues. I am not sure he qualifies as a TB role model / celebrity if he gets all these subscribers but left with only 4 visible videos to show for.

OP
OP
noreddin

noreddin

The guy has 4 videos, 17,000 channel views, LOTS of polls, and says that he had a lot of videos he had to remove due to copyright issues. I am not sure he qualifies as a TB role model/celebrity if he gets all these subscribers but left with only 4 visible videos to show for.
I got busy with other stuff as Youtube isn't my primary income or will be; keep pointing out the negative comment isn't going to help you on your journey. People love exposure; some pay ME to promote their channels in my Youtube community; others accept getting their viral videos in exchange for exposure.
I bet you would do the same or even more than what I did if you got a chance,
I have tons of videos sitting on my drive, but I have been busy with my other project. I didn't upload them yet. So can you pass with the 4 videos comment, please?

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
User name: noreddin
Title of introduction: A Food Lover in the Youtube Mess
Your name/ Alias: Noreddin
Where are you from? Algeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Getting inspired from other YouTubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Getting enough income to be independent.
How frequently do you upload? Getting motization and live from youtube revenue.
What are your hobbies? Blogging, Sports, Football, Travel
What is your biggest dream? Here is a guy that got into the mess of Youtube, I don't even know how to edit, yet I know how to gain followers and get channels big, whether it's Instagram or now Youtube and Tiktok. That's ly field, I want to learn how to monetize those channels and get into financial freedom.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/RecipesSpot/
Welcome to the forums, it's really good to see another foodie join the forum and you've got an impressive line on Instagram and YouTube.
You've done really well and I'm looking forward to seeing how your YouTube journey goes.

• Love

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I got busy with other stuff as Youtube isn't my primary income or will be; keep pointing out the negative comment isn't going to help you on your journey. People love exposure; some pay ME to promote their channels in my Youtube community; others accept getting their viral videos in exchange for exposure.
I bet you would do the same or even more than what I did if you got a chance,
I have tons of videos sitting on my drive, but I have been busy with my other project. I didn't upload them yet. So can you pass with the 4 videos comment, please?

I believe you when you say YT is not your primary income source. I believe you when you say people love to get "exposure" and are willing to pay you to "promote" their channels. I also believe you are a "digital marketer" but probably not one people expect.

HOWEVER, absolutely NOT that I would do what you do if I were given the chance. And the reason I would not, is that I am NOT anonymous on the Internet. I use my real name and I am licensed to practice my profession. I value my reputation for having integrity in how I operate. I also teach or entertain my viewers with every video I produce. NO way I am taking them down.

Part of the reason I am a YTuber is that I have a portfolio of work to show for regardless of the number of subscriber count. It is part of my legacy. My legacy is not to have a large number of subscribers ONLY. Everyone I know (and most people with critical thinking skills) would check my YT account to see what videos I produced to generate whatever views and subscribers I am claiming. Good or bad, my video portfolio is on display for scrutiny.

I do want more than 300K subscribers but I cannot have a channel that shows only a few videos. It makes zero sense to me. I am not going to delete my videos (especially great performing ones) from my channel.

And maybe you misunderstand me. I believe you have MANY videos on your drive accessible to you. The underlying issue is that you removed them from your YT channel which is very interesting to me. I totally agree that there are people who won't care about anything except your 300K subscribers. That is their issue, not mine.

However, I am very confident there are going to be a lot of people with thinking minds that would ask the same questions I have. You have 300K subscribers but then why delete the original videos at all from the channel.

There is another guy who just rolled into the TB forums who is complaining that he only has 3K subscribers because he had a video that generated 2.5 million views but later deleted it. It's interesting that he comes to the TB forums for answers. I wonder if anyone will give him a good answer.

I think I have said enough. If you think I am being "negative" that is your opinion but there are lots of beginners who come through these forums. They should think and look carefully. The fact that you have only 4 videos remaining is suspicious. So no, I cannot disregard what I saw on your channel with my own eyes.

And finally, there are many YTubers who I admire and respect who have 500K, 1 million, 2 million subscribers and more. Everyone can see how they got their huge subscriber numbers. They didn't delete or hide all the videos they produced. It is for everyone to see.

But feel free to share your knowledge further. Believe it or not, you have actually taught me some unexpected lessons.

OP
OP
noreddin

noreddin

Welcome to the forums, it's perfect to see another foodie join the forum and you've got an impressive line on Instagram and YouTube.
You've done really well, and I'm looking forward to seeing how your YouTube journey goes.
Hey Peter!
It's great to find another foodie lover here. Hit me in DM if you want to discuss stuff about recipes and making videos .. etc

Reactions: The Kitchen Gamer
OP
OP
noreddin

noreddin

I believe you when you say YT is not your primary income source. I believe you when you say people love to get "exposure" and are willing to pay you to "promote" their channels. I also believe you are a "digital marketer," but probably not one people expect.

HOWEVER, NOT that I would do what you do if I were given a chance. And the reason I would not is that I am NOT anonymous on the Internet. I use my real name and I am licensed to practice my profession. I value my reputation for having integrity in how I operate. I also teach or entertain my viewers with every video I produce. NO way I am taking them down.

Part of the reason I am a YTuber is that I have a portfolio of work to show for regardless of the number of subscriber count. It is part of my legacy. My legacy is not to have a large number of subscribers ONLY. Everyone I know (and most people with critical thinking skills) would check my YT account to see what videos I produced to generate whatever views and subscribers I am claiming. Good or bad, my video portfolio is on display for scrutiny.

I do want more than 300K subscribers but I cannot have a channel that shows only a few videos. It makes zero sense to me. I am not going to delete my videos (especially great performing ones) from my channel.

And maybe you misunderstand me. I believe you have MANY videos on your drive accessible to you. The underlying issue is that you removed them from your YT channel which is very interesting to me. I totally agree that there are people who won't care about anything except your 300K subscribers. That is their issue, not mine.

However, I am very confident there are going to be a lot of people with thinking minds that would ask the same questions I have. You have 300K subscribers but then why delete the original videos at all from the channel.

There is another guy who just rolled into the TB forums who is complaining that he only has 3K subscribers because he had a video that generated 2.5 million views but later deleted it. It's interesting that he comes to the TB forums for answers. I wonder if anyone will give him a good answer.

I think I have said enough. If you think I am being "negative" that is your opinion but there are lots of beginners who come through these forums. They should think and look carefully. The fact that you have only 4 videos remaining is suspicious. So no, I cannot disregard what I saw on your channel with my own eyes.

And finally, there are many YTubers who I admire and respect who have 500K, 1 million, 2 million subscribers and more. Everyone can see how they got their huge subscriber numbers. They didn't delete or hide all the videos they produced. It is for everyone to see.

But feel free to share your knowledge further. Believe it or not, you have actually taught me some unexpected lessons.
Thanks for the long messages, Maybe because you started your journey on the outside world, then got into the online world, you think the sky is BLUE, I can name you thousands of prominent marketers who started the shady way, believe it or not, Facebook bans legit people for no reason, the people who get by are the ones who always try to escape this platform's rules, I'm not saying you have to run or misbehave NO! but all the big players on all this online world, at one time made an unaccepted move towards their empire.
I know people who generate 1 million dollars a month from Google, yet they have banned accounts every month and use some tricky methods sometimes; the real world is not that green; unfortunately, Good luck with your journey, and I hope you can make it in the online world!
I don't need to be a known person, and I hate exposure; I just work to make the content get the most direction available!
Thank you again for your reply.

DebuJalanan

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Please, guys. I don't think this is a nice way to welcome a new member.
He's not spamming the forum. He doesn't sell bot service or anything. Unless I miss something, I don't think he has broken any rules here.
I mean, if his existence here is bad for us, I guess we can just kick him out. Right?
But, if he's not bad for us, I'd say we let him have his peace here.
Well, it's just my opinion. :D

OP
OP
noreddin

noreddin

Please, guys. I don't think this is a nice way to welcome a new member.
He's not spamming the forum. He doesn't sell bot service or anything. Unless I miss something, I don't think he has broken any rules here.
I mean, if his existence here is bad for us, I guess we can just kick him out. Right?
But, if he's not bad for us, I'd say we let him have his peace here.
Well, it's just my opinion. :D
There's nothing against the rules on my part, I didn't promote or ask anyone to do anything, I never used BOTS on my entire online carrier, Everything is good.