• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How can I achieve 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watched hours?

Bfam

Hi Guys, newbie here from the Philippines, still exploring tubebuddy hope it may help my channel a lot. Just want to seek for your advise or if you have time to visit my channel to review my channel, I really having a hard time reaching the 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watched hours :(

DebuJalanan

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi, there...
If you are looking for some magic trick to match those requirements wanted by Youtube, there is none. Everyone struggles to get there (unless you are a celebrity). Even those who are already there can't give you a shortcut to get your first thousand subs in a week or a month.
It will take time. Even with all SEO knowledge and SEO tools you've got, it will take time.
I suggest you read this one below. It won't make you get a thousand subs in a month, but it will give you fresh ideas:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bfam
OP
OP
Bfam

Bfam

Hi, there...
If you are looking for some magic trick to match those requirements wanted by Youtube, there is none. Everyone struggles to get there (unless you are a celebrity). Even those who already there can't give you a shortcut to get your first thousand subs in a week or a month.
It will take time. Even with all SEO knowledge and SEO tools you've got, it will take time.
I suggest you read this one below. It won't make you get a thousand subs in a month, but it will give you fresh ideas:

Thank you so much...

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
try creating some playlists and linking to them as:
- a pinned comment
- Info card
- End Screen

Also, live streams can help you gain hours (not necessarily subscribers though) as they tend to have much higher watch times than regular videos.
Ah, this is some total next-level advice!

Reactions: Bfam and Damon
OP
OP
Bfam

Bfam

try creating some playlists and linking to them as:
- a pinned comment
- Info card
- End Screen

Also, live streams can help you gain hours (not necessarily subscribers though) as they tend to have much higher watch times than regular videos.
Thank you so much

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
It all comes down to hard work and dedication, there are no quick fix for YouTube. I'm guessing that for most people 1000 subs and 4k hours take 1-3 years to reach.

Set a goal like 100 new videos before the summer. And then try to make each new video better than the previous one, better storytelling, better editing, better thumbnail, better audio quality, better video quality, better seo and so on. Also study the analytics and try to find out what works and what don't. Focus a lot on audience retention.

This way when the summer comes you are going to have 100 new ways for people to find your channel and after 100 videos of improving you are going to have a at least a few really good videos.

BunnyBlue

Great advice and realistic view. I hoped for more subbies quicker... I'm on 193 and drop by drop it is growing

BunnyBlue

Great advice and realistic view. I hoped for more subbies quicker... I'm on 193 and drop by drop it is growing
Well, I have grown to 310 but my views / subscribers /impressions have dropped suddenly and depressingly. I have lost a couple of subbies as well...