• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gear Opinion Which tripod should i use

Manmeet Sawhney

TubeBuddy User
please tell me which tripod should i use...i used a local made one..but it was not good please suggest me a tripod and give me the amazon link also
i need it to be cheap and strong
i came here because i think u have an idea which is better...im new on u tube

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There is not going to be one that anyone can really advise versus another. You are going to have to simply go to Amazon and find one in your price range. There are a LOT of options out there.

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
please tell me which tripod should i use...i used a local made one..but it was not good please suggest me a tripod and give me the amazon link also
i need it to be cheap and strong
i came here because i think u have an idea which is better...im new on u tube

Tripods come in two main categories, Photo or Video. A photo tripod will have a ball-style head that will give a lot of flexibility to position the camera at different angles, but it is designed to be locked into position and not moved. A video tripod will have a head that is designed to move around while filming. Better quality video tripods will have a fluid head which will allow for smooth panning. Tripods with quality fluid heads are gonna be more expensive, but there are some decent budget options. Here is one that I own that is pretty decent. This one has a lot of flexibility options and even has changeable heads (purchased separately), but is not the most stable tripod.

Neewer 2-in-1 Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod Monopod 71.2"

If you need something a little more stable that you don't need to move around a lot, here is a good option that I own. This one is quite heavy, so you won't be lugging it around in a backpack.

Cayer BV30L 72 inch- Professional Heavy Duty Aluminum Twin Tube Tripod, K3 Fluid Head