• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Looking for any feedback regarding my latest video 'The Dark Side of Kpop & Jpop Industry'

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
User name: Rise Of Jay Cee
Title of thread: Looking for any feedback regarding my latest video 'The Dark Side of Kpop & Jpop Industry'
Self review: I feel like I have improve in some areas like how I did my intro, maybe the audio balance and thumbnails. Granted that my voiceover will need to improve and I have been trying my best for the last couple of month. While the video is lengthy, it not as long as my previous video so I try to tuned down around those length.
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/zY3wIas7Ru8

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/45832/post-146104

Jon Chaffin

TubeBuddy Pro
I think the very was very well done and it was very informative. I felt like it hit the nail on the head for those who are into pop culture world. The content seemed to stay on track and didn't stray. I don't know jack about pop culture, but walked away from watching the video feeling like I learned something new and valid. That's hard to do these days with so much random junk out on social media.

I liked the intro and your flowing use of transitions through out the entire video. Every transition was smooth and fluid which added to the fluidity of the entire video enhanced the engagement.

The audio sounded very good as well. It was easy to listen to and nothing jumped out distracting me from the intent of the video. You do have a very strong accent while speaking english and I think at times it might be a little hard to understand. I would suggest maybe adding captions to help with this. Also, possibly adding motion text call out effects to highlight some key points might help with this a little. Please by no means take this as me being disrespectful or dissing your accent. Thanks for the great video. I really enjoyed watching it

Reactions: Rise Of Jay Cee
OP
OP
Rise Of Jay Cee

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
I think the very was very well done and it was very informative. I felt like it hit the nail on the head for those who are into pop culture world. The content seemed to stay on track and didn't stray. I don't know jack about pop culture, but walked away from watching the video feeling like I learned something new and valid. That's hard to do these days with so much random junk out on social media.

I liked the intro and your flowing use of transitions through out the entire video. Every transition was smooth and fluid which added to the fluidity of the entire video enhanced the engagement.

The audio sounded very good as well. It was easy to listen to and nothing jumped out distracting me from the intent of the video. You do have a very strong accent while speaking english and I think at times it might be a little hard to understand. I would suggest maybe adding captions to help with this. Also, possibly adding motion text call out effects to highlight some key points might help with this a little. Please by no means take this as me being disrespectful or dissing your accent. Thanks for the great video. I really enjoyed watching it
Thank you so much for the feedback! Yeah, you are right, I have a strong accent so some people will find it hard to understand what I said. I do consider in putting like a subtitle but since the video is long, it quite hassle for me to do. I be sure to put an effort to put it for my next video.