• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Sims Lover/Plant mom

Solie

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Solie
Title of introduction: Sims Lover/Plant mom
Your name/ Alias: I prefer to be called Solie
Where are you from? St Lucia, in the Caribbean
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy firsts from another YouTubers and after that, it was recommended several times by different people I spoke to about my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to grow my channel, meet other YouTubers, maybe even make some new friends with shared interests, and to get advice on how to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Initially, i started crating for fun but now I would love to see my channel grow, gain subscribers and views and eventually make some money off my content
How frequently do you upload? I post weekly, usually on Monday but I started (today) to post on Fridays too
What are your hobbies? I am an avid reader. I own so many books. I also craft but mostly decoupage. I play video games quite often and I enjoy caring for my plants
What is your biggest dream? Financial stability. Either by owning m own business or advances in my career or through content creating.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/soliesims

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
Hi there, welcome to the forums! I used to play Sims game but stop like 2 years ago. Planning to revisit again haha

• Love
Reactions: Solie