• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to actually get TubeBuddy Support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBob_Miller

I am a new TubeBuddy user, and am having serious problems with NO response of any kind to the 3 support requests I have submitted: first one on 11/8/2021, and 2 more on 11/17/2021.

I tried signing in to the support portal, which I had reached by clicking Support | General Support on the Home page of my account, but TubeBuddy eventually gave me a message "You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator. " What the...? That's what I am TRYING to do! What "helpdesk administrator" is it talking about?

Two days ago, I used the "robo chat" thing to submit 2 more support requests, and the bot told me I would likely get a response in 24 hours. It has been 3 days, and I haven't even gotten an acknowledgement in my email.

The main problem I am having is that I started by using Keyword Explorer to get a LOT of keywords I can use for my videos, and I found this Keyword Explorer tool to be enormously helpful. But then, 2 days ago, SEO Studio disappeared from the Dashboard Extension Tools list. Could some kind soul tell me how to get it back?

I'm a software developer, at least not a total idiot, even though it sounds like it. I'm just not at all familiar with TubeBuddy's user interface, and I am trying to put up about 6 videos with it.

ANY guidance at all would be GREATLY appreciated!

Attachments

• SEO_Studio_GONE.png
    SEO_Studio_GONE.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.