• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Move Star License to my Brand Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyncroPedro

Hi all,

I can't seem to get an answer from Support so I thought I'd check with the actual users of the platform. When I signed up for my free TB account it did not allow me to select my Brand Account, only my G account with my name was available. I thought I had to upgrade to the Star account first, then move my TB account over to the actual Brand Account. But I haven't been able to move my license to my Brand Account or change my channel within my Star license account here.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi all,

I can't seem to get an answer from Support so I thought I'd check with the actual users of the platform. When I signed up for my free TB account it did not allow me to select my Brand Account, only my G account with my name was available. I thought I had to upgrade to the Star account first, then move my TB account over to the actual Brand Account. But I haven't been able to move my license to my Brand Account or change my channel within my Star license account here.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro

I am myself using a brand account when it comes to Youtube and everything and had no issues when it comes to signing up with any of the paid licenses for TubeBuddy. What I can suggest is that you can reopen a support ticket on our website here - and ask our Support members to move your license from your Gmail account to the Brand account channel.

Please do note that before you make a ticket, you need to make sure that the said YouTube account which you're querying is already a Brand Account or else If it's a Gmail account then you first need to convert/move it into a Brand account and post that, you can then ask our team to move the license.

In order to know how you can convert your Gmail YouTube account to a Brand account and vice-versa, you can use the below support blog: -
Hope this helps!

Kind Regards
Nody,
Trusted User.

Reactions: SyncroPedro
Status
Not open for further replies.