• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered About tubebuddy affilate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human Fantasy

If I use tubebuddy affiliate can I create a coupon?
Also If I am a tubebuddy affiliate am I allowed to promote in my video, if I am can I say I am sponsored by tubebuddy?

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
Q: "Can I say I'm sponsored by TubeBuddy?"
A: No. A sponsored video is different and comes with an agreement/contract from TubeBuddy. An affiliate relationship with TubeBuddy is not the same but you should still disclose that it is an affiliate link if putting in a description box or mentioning it in a video.

Q: "Can I create a coupon"
A: As an affiliate you have a couple of options for links that you can share out.

1. General Link for tracking purposes that takes someone to TubeBuddy main page.
tubebuddy.com/<affilate code> (you would put in your affiliate code after the / and remove both of the <>

2. 30 Day Free trial Link
tubebuddy.com/freetrial?a=<affiliate code> (you would put in your affiliate code after the / and remove both of the <>

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
Q: "Can I say I'm sponsored by TubeBuddy?"
A: No. A sponsored video is different and comes with an agreement/contract from TubeBuddy. An affiliate relationship with TubeBuddy is not the same but you should still disclose that it is an affiliate link if putting in a description box or mentioning it in a video.

Q: "Can I create a coupon"
A: As an affiliate you have a couple of options for links that you can share out.

1. General Link for tracking purposes that takes someone to TubeBuddy main page.
tubebuddy.com/<affilate code> (you would put in your affiliate code after the / and remove both of the <>

2. 30 Day Free trial Link
tubebuddy.com/freetrial?a=<affiliate code> (you would put in your affiliate code after the / and remove both of the <>

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
Status
Not open for further replies.