• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Indie ukulele music artist

Magically Musical

TubeBuddy User
User name: Magically Musical
Title of introduction: Indie ukulele music artist
Your name/ Alias: Magically Musical
Where are you from? America
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube (Sean Cannel & Annie Dube)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? A craving for further channel insight to help in SEO and channel growth. I have had my channel 11+ years, and enjoy creating content, but struggle with growth and building my community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to help beginners learn to play ukulele in a fun engaging and easy way and encourage them to keep going through the hard times. I would also like to grow my indie music career as well to achieving full-time Youtube and Music Career success. A million subscribers wouldn't hurt either lol.
How frequently do you upload? I try to post weekly, but at least monthly is my wiggle room
What are your hobbies? I enjoy playing ukulele, singing, creating new video content on my channel, hiking, watching too much YouTube and Netflix, and chill'n with my cat Jingles.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to be successfully full-time remote, building my own brand and business, while maintaining a successful channel and music career.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MagicallyMusical

Reactions: DebuJalanan

DebuJalanan

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello.... Welcome to the forum. :blush:
It's amazing that you have your channel for over 11 years. Wow... That's a long time. I didn't have an android phone back then.
Anyway... Welcome and I hope you like it here.

Reactions: Magically Musical