• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel New to TubeBuddy, less new to YouTube!

Bruiser

Subscriber Goal
User name: Bruiser
Title of introduction: New to TubeBuddy, less new to YouTube!
Your name/ Alias: Austin
Where are you from? Glendale, Arizona
How did you find TubeBuddy? The wonderful ways of Google!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've always loved forums, especially one's where I could learn more and possibly grow my channel(s)!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: So far I have two channels, and my vlog channel is the newest! I have been active on my airsoft/gaming channel for quite a few years now, but also haven't uploaded in a couple of years due to moving around in the military! My goal for that channel is to get uploading and making new and continuous content again! As for my vlogging channel, I would like to continue uploading quality content whenever I travel, go to bowling events, or do stuff like awesome hikes (like tomorrow)! Goal for each channel is to upload at least monthly!
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies? I enjoy gaming, going out (nightlife), traveling, bowling, and of course, enjoying the great outdoors! If I am not playing video games, hiking, bowling, or doing something new, I am trying to find something fun to do. I have really been trying to get a whole life schedule going, including making the time to make new videos and growing my channels!
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: UCYBrwUD163VWz7V14IN2Pxg