• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Cant turn views into subscribers

Stevet

Hi guys im struggling to get people to subscribe could someone point me in the right direction to get subscibe buttons to add to my videos and also some tips to help many thanks.

Reactions: Anup Barman

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Give them a reason to subscribe. You are asking for a human response here, not an analytic or metadata optimization. Getting someone to subscribe is the result of earning their trust in your content as well as creating a desire to see more. Not only see more; there are plenty of creators our there that I watch all the time that I don't subscribe to because I don't want their content crowding my feeds. When I subscribe I do so because they provide a value that I do not want to miss out on. Recognize that response and create a need for it.

As an aside; I have a lifetime conversion rate of .011 for subscribers, which is a fairly average figure... meaning that you pull 11 subscribers for every 1,000 views.

• Love
Reactions: Planet Quiz