• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Ahh..Hiii (Que awkward wave to match a sweating face)

BKnotty aka Bri

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: BKnotty aka Bri
Title of introduction: Ahh..Hiii (Que awkward wave to match a sweating face)
Your name/ Alias: I go by Bri or B. Knotty
Where are you from? IΓÇÖm practically from Texas (been here since I was 1-2)
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about TubeBuddy from Tiffany DayΓÇÖs channel.. Navigating YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My biggest fear USED to be failing… turning 30 and looking back… I used that fear as an excuse to not try anything or to hold me back from putting my all into something (nursing school.. cough cough). I now push myself to be afraid not to try. This, here I am with a YouTube channel finally attempting to create a life I can be proud of and love. Got off track sorry not sorry lol.

I knew I was going to need help and this just seemed like a no brainer. I have Pro right now but know I want the whole shebang. I like the tag explorer and keyword feat the most right now.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I post vegan food, diy and crafts, lifestyle vloggy content. I want to build a community of slightly awkward, funny, weird, random, unique, special individuals like myself to have a place to just.. be. A good chunk earned will go towards that dream I have.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly.. every Monday (to set the week off right)
What are your hobbies? I am a slightly awkward full time working mom of 4, fiancé who loves arts and crafts..yummy food.. video games and spontaneous dramatic rambling story telling + rants.
What is your biggest dream? I have sooooo many dreams. I am a dreamer and an over thinker. I ULTIMATELY want to have a family owned business something thatΓÇÖs missing but very much needed accessible to families of all races, ages, and statuses. Our goal is to build something beautiful that we can leave a legacy for our kids.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgbLcXKmLuGysW7ZCgumzwQ