• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel A nerd loving history and outdoors, discovering the world on two feet or two wheels - that gave me my name :)

TheVagabond

www.thevagabond.nu
Subscriber Goal
User name: TheVagabond
Title of introduction: Outdoors and Travel Adventures - that gave me my name :)
Your name/ Alias: The Vagabond
Where are you from? Sweden / Stockholm, although I was born in Hungary
How did you find TubeBuddy? Reddit, I got recommended and I am enjoying it a lot, cool stuff, that is :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to improve my channel, and learn new tricks, while also get connected to like-minded people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love travelling and making videos. Every time I am in a new city, I just start walking... I did that since I was a kid, and then suddenly I found myself with a camera in my hands, and it didn't stop ever since.
I get very serious wanderlust and I just feel like I want to show people the things I see.
I want to improve of course, I like fiddling with creative things, so surely I aim for development. But in the end, it all boils down to this: I LOVE TRAVELS.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly (aim for twice a week)
What are your hobbies? Outdoors (hiking, walking), cycling, history (especially scandinavian and japanese), computer tech, creative things (like painting, and creating videos)
What is your biggest dream? I want to travel the world for a year straight. See places I always wanted, but never could.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNBpe85rGg6dnJf9aPHp28g

Last edited:

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome, TheVagabond. It looks like you have a promising future ahead of you!