• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Can Someone See What I am Doing Wrong ?

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Clint

Clint

Subscriber Goal
1st, you've made great headway. Only a month in and 1,000+ views is awesome.

A few things that come to mind right away...
1. Your channel trailer is cool, but it would be really sweet if you added a montage of some of your walkthrough highlights (the music is awesome so leave it:)

2. Your walkthroughs are good...but I want to connect with who is playing. Have you considered a face cam, or at the very least commentating while playing? Let your personality shine through:) I know that you have done some commentary and the important thing is to keep practicing as you will get better each time and open up more and more. Pretend you are talking to a friend while playing.

3. Change the About section. You do care if we subscribe or you wouldn't be here asking for advice:) Just be honest and clear. I'm just a dude playing video games and you're just a dude/dudette watching...so join me on walkthroughs for (x)...you have to figure out what (x) is. Humor, fun, epicness, tips/tricks, whatever.

4. Less downtime: Cut the intro down a bit and you may want to cut the menu scenes after the first walkthrough part. Personally, I wouldn't want to rewatch the menu section every time I click on a walkthrough.

Things I Love:
1. Your editing style is smooth and the music/game volume is appropriate.
2. I like the color scheme and logo, very fresh.
3. Personally, I like your thumbnails. Good text/font for the most part and easy to tell what I'm getting.

OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Explorer Gaming
Title of thread: Can Someone See What I am Doing Wrong ?
Self review: Hi guys, My name is Saiid, I love playing video games, So I decide to upload the gameplay to YouTube. I have At it for A month and so now, Uploading everyday.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy3uy0mh0fFYhjXM5ytl_Hg/
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/44999/
I could not finish what I was writing, when I hit enter for a new line, This thing just went and Uploades. Basically, I am looking for someone to review my channel and see If I am doing things right since I have just started. Any feedback is highly appreciated, no matter what. Thank you so much

OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
1st, you've made great headway. Only a month in and 1,000+ views is awesome.

A few things that come to mind right away...
1. Your channel trailer is cool, but it would be really sweet if you added a montage of some of your walkthrough highlights (the music is awesome so leave it:)

2. Your walkthroughs are good...but I want to connect with who is playing. Have you considered a face cam, or at the very least commentating while playing? Let your personality shine through:) I know that you have done some commentary and the important thing is to keep practicing as you will get better each time and open up more and more. Pretend you are talking to a friend while playing.

3. Change the About section. You do care if we subscribe or you wouldn't be here asking for advice:) Just be honest and clear. I'm just a dude playing video games and you're just a dude/dudette watching...so join me on walkthroughs for (x)...you have to figure out what (x) is. Humor, fun, epicness, tips/tricks, whatever.

4. Less downtime: Cut the intro down a bit and you may want to cut the menu scenes after the first walkthrough part. Personally, I wouldn't want to rewatch the menu section every time I click on a walkthrough.

Things I Love:
1. Your editing style is smooth and the music/game volume is appropriate.
2. I like the color scheme and logo, very fresh.
3. Personally, I like your thumbnails. Good text/font for the most part and easy to tell what I'm getting.
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to see my channel. The trail will be updated as I play more games. As for the commenting and face cam, I am still struggling, but I will get there soon. If you have noticed, I still have a crappy mic so the audio is not that good, Let alone the camera. I live in a place with a low Internet connexion, I had to go to a cafe that have a Fiber optic to upload most of my videos, or sometimes leave them overnight.
I have been meaning to upgrade my gear, better wifi, better mic, nice camera, but I figure, I had to work with what I have for the moment.
I noticed that my Intro is not that good and it take soo long so yeah Thank you. I will replace it soon or delete it at once. As for the menu, I want people to know that I am continuing the game. Everything is good thanks to my Graphic design Skill. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN. I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT

Human Fantasy

I always like to help small channels, mine is one after all.
First off, emojis.
Please don't take this as an offensive word but you do use a little to many emojis.
Directly emojis immediately make the user untrusting and their mouse can't click.
Not to mention they leave less title space
Emojis are a symbol of clickbait, to get more views, you need to tune down your emoji usage.

Second, You might wanna take a look at your thumbnails.
There is to much text or takes up to much space, then again the text might be hard to read.
You always want to use bright colors but not always a bright background.
Its great to take a step back.

Good job in including a long and detailed description, or at least about the game.
I will take this example from this youtube video
Your description is a bit overwhelming space, try including more about the video as well.

Next look at your tags, it isn't enough to just use a lot of them, you need to accurately make them all closely related to each other and the video, sprinkle in your favorite keywords.

Talk about SEO, change your titles. Using vidIQ find better keywords to sprinkle in.

Moving onto your videos the intro is super long, users don't like that. Its a whopping 26 seconds, try tuning it down to something like 3 - 9 seconds.

Thanks

Reactions: Explorer Gaming
OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
First off, emojis.
Please don't take this as an offensive word but you do use a little to many emojis.
Directly emojis immediately make the user untrusting and their mouse can't click.
Emojis are a symbol of clickbait, to get more views, you need to tune down your emoji usage.

There is to much text or takes up to much space, then again the text might be hard to read.

Good job in including a long and detailed description, or at least about the game.
Your description is a bit overwhelming space, try including more about the video as well.

Next look at your tags, it isn't enough to just use a lot of them, you need to accurately make them all closely related to each other and the video, sprinkle in your favorite keywords.

Talk about SEO, change your titles. Using vidIQ find better keywords to sprinkle in.

Moving onto your videos the intro is super long, users don't like that. Its a whopping 26 seconds, try tuning it down to something like 3 - 9 seconds.

Thanks
Thank you so much

OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
First off, emojis.

Thanks
Noted. Thank you so much for all your time and for checking my channel. I am working on making these changes ASAP. Much appreciated