• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

True or False, invest your channel

Aeycie

Subscriber Goal
Does paying a booster for your channel will really help to get more subscribers and views? Do we really need to Invest om that trick? I was told to do that but im still waiting someday to be noticed wuth the help of our community here. As of now i dont get it how this tubebuddy helps me

Reactions: DebuJalanan

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Boosters are a scam. Don't do it. Even paid ads don't give you a solid return on your investment, and inflated sub/view numbers as a result of 'boosters' will totally ruin your channel.

Reactions: Damon and Aeycie

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'll make it very simple. If you're trying to boast your channel by using tricks and cheats then you're admitting your content sucks and no amount of tricks will get you what you want. There's no point in getting 1000 subs/4000 view hours in order to qualify for the YouTube Partnership Program if you can't get actual views. This is the equivalent of buying your own book to boast sales but no one buys the book because it still sucks.

If you can't get the views and subscribers you want from the content you're currently making then you have 2 problems:

1) You're a new channel that hasn't had enough time or content and has not been SEOed properly to get the YouTube algorithm to analyze and share your content.

2) Your content sucks and no amount of SEO, time or content will fix that. The content needs to be improved to find an audience that will watch it.

As for how TubeBuddy will help you well TubeBuddy is a tool, like a wrench. It's meant to help you improve your content in many ways from SEO to thumbnails and more. If you want to know how TubeBuddy can help you the best thing you can do is learn what TubeBuddy can do and then determine if it's the right tool for you. The best place to learn is to check out our TubeBuddy YouTube channel.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Does paying a booster for your channel will really help to get more subscribers and views? Do we really need to Invest om that trick? I was told to do that but im still waiting someday to be noticed wuth the help of our community here. As of now i dont get it how this tubebuddy helps me

NO! Do not "boost" or "sub4sub" or any of those cheats or scams. They will come back and bite you in so many ways.

Regarding TB, how I used TB has evolved. Starting out, I used it to help create Thumbnails but I moved on to something else. But it was an easy way to get going. I definitely use the TB phone app to monitor my overall stats and videos. The tag generator is a nice help on occasion. I have used the Quick Edit bar to move from one video to another more quickly to make many Description changes.

Try the free version first and take a drive and explore. Then, you can try the Pro version for 30-days which is what I did. After a gradual progression, I decided to commit the Annual Pro Subscription with the 50% discount for having less than 1,000 subscribers.

Having TB has been a nice tool to use so far. No regrets.

DebuJalanan

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Any tricks will give your channel a number of subscribers for a day, then Youtube will make you lose them the next day. :joy:
Let's admit it. Google is a company equipped with IT expert armed forces. And Youtube is their playground.
We come to their playground, barely have knowledge about IT, and try to outsmart them.
How big the chance we have?

• Love
Reactions: Damon and Aeycie