• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips I made a commitment

ProfessorMoe

Hello Friends, I hope you are having a nice weekend :)
I made a commitment 2 months ago, I dare to say, it changed me and my life, I wanna to share it with you, maybe it will be helpful.
I used to be a type of guy who always leaves everything for the last minutes, including my videos. also I'm not shameful to admit it, I barely finish stuff and I give up easily or I should say I used to... anyways...
Cut to the chase

I realized, a big change would save me, so I made a plan, publishing 3 videos on time no matter what... I don't spend hours on my phone to watch stupid titktoks ( same videos but different style) I used all these amazing features on my phone, like time limit on apps. if it's over it's over, I can use that app till tomorrow.

I think people around us have the biggest effect in our life they could help us to improve or they could mess up the whole plan, It took me a long time to realize that, it hurts when you see the reality, but to make that big change you have to sacrifice and you need to get out of the comfort zone.

I started taking Tubebuddy more seriously and YouTube as well, It's been 2 months now I see the result. My sub wasn't moving from 380 and I have 402 subscribers and, which is incredible.
YouTube defiantly helped to develop my skills, personality and self confidence, and I feel good about, that made me realized all those stuff that I gave up was worth it, I didn't want be a graphic designer although I was a good one, I didn't want to be a guitarist although I was paying really good. what I wanna do is I wanna be on the cameras and talk to be people, have a friendly community and help people, share what I've learned and doo good deeds, cause a good deed has huge reflection in our life. all I wanna be is a better person every single day, and I'm trying :blush:

How I manage my time?

I'm using different apps to make me more productive, first one and most effective one is the time limit on apps, which I mentioned it before.
second one is Tusk. an amazing app that you can add your tasks and goals, you get the notifications and it will make you feel bad if you don't do it.
there is another app that I'm using to clock in and clock out while I'm working on my videos ( honestly I don't remember the name and I don't use my phone for next few hours, I'll add it later)
speaking of which I don't use my phone more than 2 hours during the day, that includes, talking to parents, make all calls and even receive calls, If I can't do it, I'll do it next day, of course there is an exception for my close friends and family.

anyways these has helped me, I thought my someone needs to hear it or ready.
I wish you all an amazing weekend.

Stay Safe and keep shining

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-06 112114.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-06 112114.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: BraveStar