• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi everyone! I'm Maricel Ramos Cortez,a public school teacher.I want to share my life as a mom, the mother daughter bonding,I also love to travel,I be

Momshiesjournal

User name: Momshiesjournal
Title of introduction: Hi everyone! I'm Maricel Ramos Cortez,a public school teacher.I want to share my life as a mom, the mother daughter bonding,I also love to travel,I believe that the closer you get to nature the closer to God.You'll amaze of how God created the nature and beautiful sceneries.
Your name/ Alias: Momsh Che
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to gain more knowledge and to explore my channel, meeting other youtuber
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i want to be an effective influencer by empowering other people as well
How frequently do you upload? monthly, I want to do it more often
What are your hobbies? Travel, foodtdip,to bond with my family, putting make up on my face, i want to be anne clutz someday
What is your biggest dream? To free myself form debt and to achieve peace of mind
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCrI3fPb4pNtHQqnaYLQmLCA

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello Maricel! You have an interesting personal story. Welcome to the TB community!