• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question YouTube Channel Disappeared

EricBolza

Hello,
Eric here,
I am an SMM person, I have created a youtube channel for one of my client's businesses,
he wants to promote his website which was related to gaming apps and was posting videos on it for promotion.
2 days went and he said that the channel is not appearing in search results nor the videos.
when I checked, I found the same issue.
if anyone here has faced the same problem, I would appreciate your response.
thanks

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Calla isla

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Need more details friend. You say your are a SMM person - so I expect that you are a professional/expert at social media marketing. So what have you already done to your client's youtube channel in the last two days? How many videos did you upload? Is your SEO optimized? ETC

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That is kinda the point of doing the keyword research @Super Cooper Hobbies and @ProfessorMoe ...

The keywords that are more competitive are often fairly obvious. Keyword Research gives you insight into less competitive terms that allow even smaller channels to rank. The views will not be as heavy at first, but when you rank for these longer-tailed keyword phrases it provides your channel authority in the niche and a foundation of views that can produce for years on end.

Reactions: ProfessorMoe

ProfessorMoe

That is kinda the point of doing the keyword research @Super Cooper Hobbies and @ProfessorMoe ...

The keywords that are more competitive are often fairly obvious. Keyword Research gives you insight into less competitive terms that allow even smaller channels to rank. The views will not be as heavy at first, but when you rank for these longer-tailed keyword phrases it provides your channel authority in the niche and a foundation of views that can produce for years on end.
Yes that's right, I know my response was incomplete, it totally depends on the target keys

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB