• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Can someone please check what's wrong with my channel before I give up and delete everything?

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
So I started a gaming channel for a month now, always looking for how to improve, posting every day, creating better thumbnails, watching courses, and many tools.
But I see that my videos get few views compared to other people with the same niche.
Sometimes, I just think that I should just give up and do something else.
Can someone please check what I am doing wrong?
THANK YOU
Any feedback is highly appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-02 005354.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-02 005354.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 85

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Your oldest video was posted on September 28 barely a month ago. You have 1,000 views and 18 subscribers at the moment.

For one month in, I think you are fine. perhaps you need to understand this YT thing is a marathon, not a sprint. Everyone progresses differently. If you quit now so quickly, I think you will be doing yourself a disservice.

You may want to watch some of Derral Eves videos to get a better understanding how videos get discovered by the YT algorithm.

Reactions: Explorer Gaming

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
It would be your greatest disaapointment if you delete your channel. Seems to me that you channel is doing good. I started mine in about 8 months now and I haven't reached anywhere yet. But I believe I can move forward with Hardwork and Smartwork...

OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
It would be your greatest disaapointment if you delete your channel. Seems to me that you channel is doing good. I started mine in about 8 months now and I haven't reached anywhere yet. But I believe I can move forward with Hardwork and Smartwork...
Thank you so much. Sometimes I have those thoughts that Youtube might not be my thing, But thanks to people like you. I have hope that I can do better
Thank you

OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
Your oldest video was posted on September 28 barely a month ago. You have 1,000 views and 18 subscribers at the moment.

For one month in, I think you are fine. perhaps you need to understand this YT thing is a marathon, not a sprint. Everyone progresses differently. If you quit now so quickly, I think you will be doing yourself a disservice.

You may want to watch some of Derral Eves videos to get a better understanding how videos get discovered by the YT algorithm.
Thank you so much. I post every day, but I barely have enough views.
I am checking Derral Eves Thank you so much

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
First off welcome to the forums, in regards to you channel the best place to ask is the feedback area but you've only been up for a month on YouTube and that being on YouTube is a marathon not a sprint.
I can give some feedback which could help you channel:
  1. Remove emojis from video title since no one uses emojis in searches.
  2. Focus on Quality rather than quantity
  3. Change up the thumbnails since that's what gets peoples attention
  4. Audio of your mic is something to work on as well.
Those are just a few but your making a good start.

Last edited:
  • Love