• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Upload Default Processing Screen is BLINDING White

KatherineOfSky

My favorite feature of TB is the ability to use Upload Defaults, and when it is used, there is a "processing screen" where it goes through all the options, filling in the forms, and has an overlay that says "Copying metadata and upload settings from X Profile".

I used to use Dark Reader for YT, a browser addon that converts websites into black with white text, because it's easier on the eyes. (In fact I use it for every other web site out there to simulate Dark Mode). Recently YT added "Dark mode" for Studio, so I turned off the add-on to see things a bit better, like ad placement in videos, etc.

However, when TB does it's waiting screen, it's BLINDING WHITE! Please, for the love of eyesight, make that screen black. All of our eyes will thank you. I have chronic migraines, so it's particularly disturbing and painful to see that loud flash, and then of course, it gets "stuck" on the rating, so it doesn't go away on its own, I have stare at it to click the "okay, I understand you can't finish you job" thing at the end.

Please change to black. Please. Really please.

Attachments

• chrome_zPFL0qmUGb.png
    chrome_zPFL0qmUGb.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 144

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
My favorite feature of TB is the ability to use Upload Defaults, and when it is used, there is a "processing screen" where it goes through all the options, filling in the forms, and has an overlay that says "Copying metadata and upload settings from X Profile".

I used to use Dark Reader for YT, a browser addon that converts websites into black with white text, because it's easier on the eyes. (In fact I use it for every other web site out there to simulate Dark Mode). Recently YT added "Dark mode" for Studio, so I turned off the add-on to see things a bit better, like ad placement in videos, etc.

However, when TB does it's waiting screen, it's BLINDING WHITE! Please, for the love of eyesight, make that screen black. All of our eyes will thank you. I have chronic migraines, so it's particularly disturbing and painful to see that loud flash, and then of course, it gets "stuck" on the rating, so it doesn't go away on its own, I have stare at it to click the "okay, I understand you can't finish you job" thing at the end.

Please change to black. Please. Really please.
TubeBuddy Dark Mode? That sounds awesome! I'll pass this along to the devs immediately!

Reactions: The Kitchen Gamer