• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Ready to Increase Your Leadership Skills, Grow Your Business, Live a Life By Design?

bridgetann1

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
User name: bridgetann1
Title of introduction: Ready to Increase Your Leadership Skills, Grow Your Business, Live a Life By Design?
Your name/ Alias: Bridget
Where are you from? Carson City, NV
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YouTuber!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My commitment to growth, and actually launching a viable YouTube Channel caused me to join Forums. I desire to connect with others committed to making this successful
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Expansive growth in my coaching community, touching the lives of others, allowing others to create the life they desire. My immediate goal is to reach 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of viewing, as well as establishing a Members Only section of my YouTube channel as it develops.
How frequently do you upload? currently, several times per week. The goal is to complete a 100 in 100 challenge starting in November
What are your hobbies? MUSIC! I love listening to vinyl, watching movies, hiking in the mountains, traveling, cooking (and eating!) and - I also watch a lot of YouTube!
What is your biggest dream? I own my own business currently, and wish to at least double my business while traveling MORE! I wish to own vacation rentals in Florida, Wyoming, Maine, and Ireland within the next two years, and one in France in about 6 years. I also want to publish books!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebyt_PlwJTW18JscnxThPw